Sunday, October 5, 2008

outside reading

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul is now my favorite book. While reading this book I realized I'm not the only one who has problems. I learn about all these people that I dont even know, yet their stories are so interesting. This book is so cool because i learn so much about it. "There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And it's only reward is that it's easy" pg 97. This quote helped me look at things differently. Instead of always trying to find the easiest way out i do what i have to, to get something done and do a good job. "If God can work through me, he can work through anyone" pg 102. This guote helped me with my faith journey and will always be there to remind myself that god is there you just have to look for him.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I've never read cicken soup yet but it sounds like it realy worth reading. Thats also realy cool that you can realte to it and it helps others relise there not alone.